Project in Jeopardy? Talk to KIO!
At KIO IT SOLUTIONS we love rescuing projects in jeopardy. All too often, custom software and IT projects end mid-way through development. Sometimes, the platform isn't scalable, so it doesn't meet expectations or the code is in disarray and seems irreparable. In other cases, a company will move from developer to developer, each time hearing “This project cannot be completed.”
Unexpected issues like those listed below can arise when choosing to outsource software development from inferior outsource companies.
- Limited access to progress metrics due to outsourcers not being granted proper access.
- Poor user experience and low user uptake due to outsourcers performing passive development, not actively considering requirements of the end user.
- Poor communication and less-than-optimal deliverables due to choosing inexperienced developers.
- Team productivity declines and client dissatisfaction goes up when dedicated development teams are focused on multiple projects.
- Low quality software and failed development projects due to contracting with inferior outsourcing teams